Wheat straws specifications:
– Box size: 21 x 9 x 2.2cm
Tube length: 20cm.
– Diameter: size 3mm – 5mm (drink coffee, tea).
– Expiry date: 18 months.
Handmade products, no chemicals are used in the production process.
The product is completely biodegradable and does not harm nature.
The product is safe for the user.
– Wheat straws for drinking water, tea, and coffee.
– A wheat straw is usually used once and then discarded. However, you can reuse it 1-3 times.
Methods of preservation:
– Store straws in a clean and dry place.
– After use, you can wash the straw, dry it for reuse.
To make a wheat straw, you must go through 5 steps:
After harvesting the wheat grain, the straw part of the wheat is collected by the workers, selecting round, thick, beautiful stalks.
Wheat straw after selection will be preliminarily processed, cut into 20cm segments – the standard size of a straw.
Wheat straws are cleaned with water.
Workers dry the straws, then choose again choose the standard straws (3mm – 5mm in diameter).
Wheatgrass straws are cleaned, packed, and delivered to customers.
Customers favor wheat straws for the following reasons:
The straws are of good quality: dry, fragrant, clean.
The straws are contained in a compact box, suitable for storage and travel.