Grass straws are a product that has been dried, disinfected, and completely friendly to people and the environment. Vietnam grass straws are qualified for export to the US, Europe, Asia.
Parameters of grass straws:
- Tube length: 18cm – 20cm.
- Diameter: 4.5mm – 6.5mm
- The product can be completely decomposed in the soil environment, causing no harm to nature.
- Store grass straws in a clean and dry place.
- When moving, or traveling, guests should keep the grass straws in a box or cloth bag to ensure hygiene
- If kept in the usual mode, the straws can be preserved for six months.
- After use, you can wash the straws, store them in the refrigerator for reuse up to 2 weeks
- Expiry date: 18 months.
- Private labels
- Packaging as requirement
- Customized straws length
What are the grass straws?
Straws made from grass are an optimal solution to replace plastic straws.
- Eagle grass is exploited from the raw material area in Long An.
- After collecting the grass, the worker will chisel out the compartments inside the tube.
- The grass is cut to the size of a straw, from 18 to 20 cm long.
- The worker will cut straight the end of the straw, bevel one end to make it easier to plug into the lid.
- Then the worker cleans the tube, takes it to dry.
- Grass straws are packed and delivered to customers.